Some products or services that you may purchase through Seaport Diagnostics’s web or mobile platform is/are manufactured or provided by one or more third parties (“Third Party Products and Services” or “Third Party Product or Service”). Please note the following with respect to Third Party Products and Services:
- If you purchase any of the Third Party Products or Services, you are purchasing directly from third parties, and not from Seaport Diagnostics.
- Information and statements regarding Third Party Products and Services on Seaport Diagnostics’s web and mobile platforms have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or any similar organization, unless otherwise noted. Third Party Products and Services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Moreover, content in Seaport Diagnostics’s web and mobile platforms is for reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a healthcare professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
- Seaport Diagnostics assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about the Third Party Products and Services sold through Seaport Diagnostics’s web and mobile platforms. You should always read labels, warnings, and directions related to Third Party Products and Services before consuming or using a Third Party Product or Service, and should not rely solely on the information presented on Seaport Diagnostics’s web and mobile platforms. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- Actual product packaging and materials of Third Party Products and Services may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Seaport Diagnostics web or mobile platforms. For additional information about a Third Party Product or Service, please contact the manufacturer or provider of such product or service.
- If you are purchasing the Third Party Product or Service on behalf of a minor or other person for whom you may act with legal authority, you confirm that you have the authority to do so.
- Important Note about Vitamin and Supplement Product Subscription Renewals and Refunds. By purchasing a subscription to Vitamin and Supplement Third Party Products and Services, you understand and agree that the subscription will automatically renew for 3 months at the end of each subscription period, unless Seaport Diagnostics is notified at least 21 days prior to the end of each subscription period. Cancellations must directed to support@Seaportdx.com. Seaport Diagnostics is unable to offer refunds on Vitamin and Supplement products. By purchasing Vitamin and Supplement Third Party Products or Services, you agree that such purchases are not eligible for refund or credit.
Seaport Diagnostics is not responsible for examining or evaluating, and makes no representation or warranty regarding, the Third Party Products and Services. Seaport Diagnostics does not assume, and expressly disclaims, any and all responsibility or liability for the Third Party Products and Services, or for the actions of the third parties who provide them. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, SEAPORT DIAGNOSTICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATED TO THE THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, SEAPORT DIAGNOSTICS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE USE OF ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE BY YOU OR A THIRD PARTY ON WHOSE BEHALF YOU PURCHASE AND/OR USE SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
By purchasing a Third Party Product or Service, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with Seaport Diagnostics represented by these Terms and Conditions (and the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Polices posted on Seaport Diagnostics’s web and mobile platforms), you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and that you are fully able and competent to enter into a binding agreement.
Seaport Diagnostics reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time. If any of the items set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that item shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining item.
By purchasing any Third Party Products or Services, you agree that the laws of the state of Massachusetts, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Seaport Diagnostics concerning Third Party Products and Services, and that the state and federal courts sitting in Boston, Massachusetts will have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
Last Updated: June 2021